Irregular Past Tense Verbs Worksheet
First, students have to complete the sentence by conjugating the verb in the Irregular Past Tense Verbs Worksheet. At the end of each sentence, it has the verb they have to use.
After completing this, they have to match each sentence with the image below. Simply, they have to write the number in the box. Finally, can they think of any other irregular verbs? In pairs, they can write a list of other irregular past tense verbs on a separate piece of paper.
Irregular Past Tense Verbs Answer Key
1. The man ran to catch the train. (run)
2. The children sang the song loudly. (sing)
3. The married couple drove the car slowly. (drive)
4. The women ate their lunch together. (eat)
5. She dove into the water. (dive)
6. She rode her bicycle to work today. (ride)
7. The woman drank from the cup. (drink)
8. The mom read the book to her daughter. (read)
9. The children went down the slide. (go)
10. The two men shook hands. (shake)