Adverb Activity: What’s True For Yourself?
In this adverb activity, you have to fill in the adverb of frequency that is true to yourself. For example, I always eat breakfast before I go to class.
Here are some of the most common adverbs of frequency and how often in percent:
- Never 0%
- Hardly Ever 10%
- Rarely 20%
- Seldom 30%
- Occasionally 40%
- Sometimes 50%
- Often 60%
- Frequently 70%
- Usually 90%
- Always 100%
Adverbs of frequency are usually in this form for sentences: Subject + Adverb + Verb.
Adverb Sentences Answer Key
1. I ___________ eat breakfast before I go to class.
2. I ___________ go to sleep before midnight.
3. I ___________ brush my teeth twice a day.
4. I ___________ practice the violin.
5. I ___________ watch TV in the morning.
6. I ___________ go to the theater to watch movies.
7. I ___________ drive the car to school.
8. I ___________ go to the library to read books
9. I ___________ do my homework before class.
10. I ___________ play soccer on the weekend.