Prepositions of Place Worksheet: Write a Sentence Expressing Location
Prepositions of place describe the location of an object. For example, is the object under, on top, next to, behind, or in front?
In this Prepositions of Place Worksheet, students have to write a sentence to describe a location. For example, they can use the words “on”, “around”, “out of” in this preposition worksheet.
In addition, teachers will have to provide a separate table to write on. Answers are below the worksheet.
Preposition of Place Worksheet Answers
1. The man is in the bed.
2. The man walks around the bed.
3. The man gets out of bed.
4. The man is under the bed.
5. The man goes through the door.
6. The man is between the beds.
7. The man is on top of the bed.
8. The man is behind the bed.
9. The man is beside the bed.
10. The man is in front of the bed.
Related Prepositions Worksheets
If you need more grammar and preposition worksheets, see our free printable activity sheets below.
You are free to use our worksheets for educational purposes.