Adverb Sentences Worksheet
For example: During the 100 meter sprint, Usain Bolt immediately / sluggishly dashes from the starting line.
Can you identify the correct adverb to use in the sentence?
Adverb Sentences Answer Key
1. Cheetah’s run quickly / slowly in the jungle.
2. Sloths climb lazily / enthusiastically up trees.
3. Mozart played the piano terribly / beautifully.
4. If students fall asleep on class, my teacher calmly / angrily asks them to wake up.
5. Students have to whisper loudly / quietly in the library.
6. When playing darts, you have to throw accurately / randomly in the middle of the dart board.
7. When you bake cookies, you have to carefully / casually follow instructions.
8. Mother lions bravely / timidly protect their babies.
9. During a driving test, you should drive aggressively / cautiously.
10. For friends, we want to resolve any arguments peacefully / violently.