Helping Verbs Worksheet
Generally, we use helping verbs to compliment action verbs. For the majority of the time, the helping been goes before the action verb.
For example, in the sentence “he should listen in class” – “should” is the helping verb and “listen” is the action verb.
Helping Verbs Worksheet Answer Key
1. At the music concert, she will play a classical music piece.
2. He could watch the soccer game from his apartment.
3. They may swim at the competition this evening.
4. He might run in the marathon of his leg feels better.
5. They would drive to the park but they don’t have enough time.
6. Dave was holding his backpack all the way to school.
7. If he wants to be healthy, he should eat more vegetables.
8. They must write a letter to the city of they don’t clean up their garbage.
9. Many kids were skating at the ice rink.
10. We shall dance until midnight.