Job Title Definitions Worksheet
After students finish the first part of the worksheet, can they think of other job titles? In addition, can they create a definition for the jobs they brainstorm?
For this job activity, we provide answers below for all the matching job titles and definitions.
Job Title Definitions Worksheet – Occupations Answers
1. l) Butcher – Someone who cuts meat.
2. f) Waiter/Waitress – Someone who brings out food at a restaurant.
3. c) Doctor – Someone who helps sick patients.
4. h) Pilot – Someone who flies airplanes.
5. g) Flight Attendant – Someone who helps passengers on an airplane.
6. q) Dentist – Someone who specializes in teeth.
7. p) Accountant – Someone who prepares financial information for a company.
8. j) Teacher – Someone who educates students
9. a) Mechanic – Someone who fixes cars
10. m) Farmer – Someone who harvest crops in the outdoors.
11. i) Veterinarian -Someone who helps sick animals.
12. b) Firefighter – Someone who puts out fires.
13. d) Police Officer – Someone who catches criminals.
14. n) Secretary – Someone who answers calls, makes appointments and maintains paperwork.
15. k) Astronaut – Someone who explores outer space.
16. e) Chef – Someone who cooks food.
17. o) Actor – Someone who performs in movies.