Teacher Quiz: Self Introduction
For example, do you have any pets? Did you grow up in a house? What are your hobbies? If you bring any pictures to class, this will open a world curiosity. In addition, it makes your class more personable.
In the teacher quiz, you test how much your students have been listening to you. Before class, you hide clues around the class. Next, put students into groups of 4. Finally, they have to match answers with the clues.
For example, the clue “Where is your teacher from?” should match with the answer “New York” or wherever you are from. After they have matched all the clues with the answers, they return back to the teacher with their answer sheet.
Teacher Quiz: How Well Do You Know Your Teacher?
- Where is your teacher from?
- What is your teacher’s name?
- What is your teacher’s favorite food?
- Where did your teacher graduate from?
- Which club is your teacher in?
- How old is your teacher?
- What is your teacher’s favorite sport?
- What does your teacher want to be in the future?