Like or Dislike
Can someone identify you by what you completely love or despise? That’s why this activity sheet is called like or dislike.
Each student writes down their likes and dislikes. Next, the teacher collects everyone’s answer. After reading everyone’s answer aloud, can you identify who it is?
It’s a fun interactive guessing game that gets personal. There’s an element of intrigue in it. Best of all, it gets the whole class involved, you can learn about each other and usually gets some laughs.
- I like looking at the stars
- I like eating cheesecake.
- I like long walks on the beach.
- I like my pet dog, Fido.
- I like swimming in the ocean.
- I don’t like cats.
- I don’t like doing chores.
- I don’t like talking on the telephone.
- I don’t like waking up in the morning.
- I don’t like taking tests.