Job Interview Practice: Adjectives for Resumes
In this job interview practice worksheet, it’s the unexpected job interview that registers at all levels. In pairs, they have to ask and answer the following questions:
- Why would you like to have this occupation?
- Can you describe yourself and some of your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
- What are you most proud of in life?
- Do you have any past work experience? Where have you worked before?
- What is the most difficult decision you’ve ever had to make?
We’ve included adjectives for resumes to help describe yourself as a job candidate.
Adjectives for Resumes