Which TEFL Course Is Best?
TEFL Course Choices
Sometimes, it’s the smallest choices that can make the biggest impact.
Without a doubt, this applies to TEFL certification.
Should you choose the cheapest because it doesn’t matter?
Or get something with real value?
The Top TEFL Course
Because life is a matter of choices and every choice you make makes you.
If you choose a top TEFL certificate program, this helps you grow personally.
We pick the International TEFL Academy (ITA) as the #1 TEFL course available today.
Here’s why it’s at the top of a crowded list of TEFL certification programs:
The Top TEFL Course
1. Lifetime Job Placement – When you finish a TEFL course, job placement is the biggest outcome. Because why sign up for a course, if it doesn’t give you job opportunities. The International TEFL Academy guarantees worldwide job search for a lifetime. Unlike a lot of other programs, it not only cares about your experience as a student, but it also cares about your experience as a teacher.
2. Accredited by TQUK – You know the quality of instruction is sound because ITA is accredited by TQUK. This just means they follow a set of inputs and procedures to show quality and standards. But TQUK is at such a high level of TEFL accreditation that it’s at the same educational standards in the United Kingdom.
3. Networking – In the world of TEFL, it’s sometimes not what you know, but more who you know. The International TEFL Academy’s Facebook and Instagram pages have chances to network and find job postings abroad. You can also read stories about other teachers who are living their dream abroad. Over 6000+ students graduate every year so the networking opportunities are unique. Everyone who completes the ITA course is always part of the alumni.
4. Teaching Practicum – Don’t underestimate the value of a teaching practicum. They’re highly regarded by employers abroad, plus extremely valuable to get some experience under your belt. ITA prepares you with a challenging 20-hours practicum which is above and beyond other TEFL programs. You get peer feedback which helps shape you into a professional TEFL teacher.
5. Resume Building – Not only does TEFL certification add value to your CV/resume, but the same goes for the experience you get in the classroom. The International TEFL Academy has multiple Facebook groups that help you write your resume and cover letter. They have advisors to help you personally with the job search and advice for your CV/resume.
6. Career Resources – Throughout your experience, the career resources are massive. The material is relevant, clear, and concise. They offer a TON of country guides on where to teach abroad. You get quite a bit to dive into within each chapter. You can use the material long after the course has ended so you feel as prepared as possible.
7. Engaging – the ITA course is straightforward, professional, and engaging. The in-class experience is most rewarding. Even if you can’t attend a live session, the online course is conveniently interactive. This is the opposite of a Groupon TEFL course that doesn’t engage you. They also give you 10 hours of work and call it 120 hours.
8. Knowledgeable – ITA Advisors help decide which course is best for you. Whether it’s in a public/private classroom, online, or at an international school, the staff are experienced, well-trained professionals. Between the classwork each week and teaching practice in different classroom environments, graduates can finally feel confident to pursue their teaching careers.
9. Lesson Planning– A solid ESL lesson plan is the backbone of any successful English language teacher. You can either get the bare minimum out of it or try to absorb the readings and create lesson plans/activities that you plan to use in the future. It’s just like taking a university course with assignments due weekly, lesson planning projects, and quizzes.
10. Good Value – ITA gives you real value for what you pay for. No other TEFL program has an A+ rating from the BBB. While it costs more than other TEFL courses, you get what you pay for. They’re probably one of the most expensive academies, but it’s worth the money you pay for the networking and curriculum.
Which TEFL Course Is Best?
If you’re on the fence about choosing a TEFL course, the International TEFL Academy is it.
You get good value for what you pay like lifetime job support and being part of the alumni.
We have it #1 in a crowded list of TEFL certification programs.
Sign up for their free brochure and make a positive impact.
Get Fully-TEFL Certified
Do you want to teach abroad or online? Check out our accredited TEFL certification guide. Become a teacher and make a difference in the world today.